Applications for Mid Term - 2023 Electrical Apprenticeship Program open on October 1, 2023.
Class begins January 2023. Both blended and online options open for enrollment.
Applicants can apply online at:
Apprentice Application - IEC - Dallas (iecdallas.com)
In-person applications will be accepted at IEC Dallas:
Tuesdays - 2PM to 6PM
Wednesdays - 2PM to 6PM
Thursdays - 2PM to 6PM
1931 Hereford Drive
Irving, TX 75038-4317
All applicants will be required to provide the following documents:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Social Security Card
• High School transcript, diploma, or GED certificate
• Current State Apprentice Electrician License (www.tdlr.texas.gov)
• DD 214 (if veteran)
• Letter of Recommendation from previous/present Employer
• Male Applicants must be registered with Selective Service or proof of exemption (www.sss.gov)
• $25.00 Application Fee
• Upon acceptance, applicants who are not already working for a contractor must pass a drug test.
Start the Application process
Online Continuing Education Course Catalog