Applications for the 2022-2023 Electrical Apprenticeship Program are open and will be accepted until August 17, 2022, for fall 2022 semester.
Anyone applying after August 17th, will be considered for classes starting in January 2023.
Applicants can apply online at:
Apprentice Application - IEC - Dallas (iecdallas.com)
In-person applications will be accepted at IEC Dallas on:
August 9, 2022 - 10AM to 6PM
August 10, 2022 - 2PM to 4PM
August 11, 2022 - 2PM to 4PM
August 15, 2022 - 10AM to 6PM
August 16, 2022 - 2PM to 4PM
1931 Hereford Drive
Irving, TX 75038-4317
All applicants will be required to provide the following documents:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Social Security Card
• High School transcript, diploma, or GED certificate
• Current State Apprentice Electrician License (www.tdlr.texas.gov)
• DD 214 (if veteran)
• Letter of Recommendation from previous/present Employer
• Male Applicants must be registered with Selective Service or proof of exemption (www.sss.gov)
• $25.00 Application Fee
• Upon acceptance, applicants who are not already working for a contractor must pass a drug test.
Start the Application process
Online Continuing Education Course Catalog